Biochemistry is a branch of science which related to chemical and physicochemical process occurs in living organisms.
1. . The most active site of protein synthesis is the
3. The phenomenon of osmosis is opposite to that of
4. Mature erythrocytes do not contain
5. The power house of the cell is
6. A lipid bilayer is permeable to
7. HDL is synthesized and secreted from
9. Which one is the heaviest particulate component of the cell?
10. Fatty acids can be transported into and out of cell membrane by
11. The digestive enzymes of cellular compounds are confined to